Sunday, December 16, 2007

IT"S SHOWTIME

Hannah's first Dance Recital was on Friday!!! It was so much fun, from make-up to lights,camera action.Hannah was so excited to have her make-up done, the lips is her favorite...however the hair part was quite traumatic.

Showing off for the camera!

Hannah using her vocals to sing out Annie's "Tomorrow"

She was in character for the depressed little orphan.

It is all about Hairspray's "You can't stop the beat" I thought Hannah had expressions..check out the girl to the left.

4 comments:

scott and jessica doman said...

oh i love them! cute cute when did she start taking dance? U guys still going to hawaii? Put a pic of your car on... i wanna see it. have a good day

Utleys in Michigan said...

Mom and Dad, you had better get the shotgun ready to keep the boys away from Hannah. Might pay to keep the make-up away from her also until she gets to me 40.

korie said...

Wow. You go Hannah! Love all the pictures! Love the one of you and Hannah Lynn! So glad you updated! I like your wavy hair too! I pretty much just love you too girls!

Tyler and Kacie said...

Wow I've been added! To what do I owe the pleasure?
Cute pix....I'm glad we got to be there for her debut!