

So what is the deal I am not old enough to have a teenager!!! Really I am not. Here is some long overdue pictures of the big day, of course he just wanted his two closest friends Jay and Keith to spend the night. We went to see National Treasure 2 and had Blake's favorite Costco cheesecake with Grandma and the Baxter group. I still can't believe that I have a thirteen year old. I mean honestly when I had him I didn't think he was actually going to grow up...it just isn't fair.
4 comments:
well, first of all...FINALLY! some new posts!!! and yeah, tell him to stop growing up!
Have you told him you called him "your baby"? Yeah getting old sucks, but at least your still rockin a hot bod!!!
Love the new post!!! Those are great pictures of "The Baby!" I can't believe he's 13! That's crazy. Are you old enough to have a teenager?? haha
Oh my heck are you serious??? I can't believe he's so old! I feel like you were just changing his bum!!! (He'll love that comment :-)!) Tell Blake happy birthday from all of us!!!
We love you!
xoxoxo
Post a Comment