I am sorry but she is the cutest thing ever...
Funny story that goes with this...Hannah loved hanging out with the boys and the boys loved to take the golf cart out, even though the charger was not working they would still try to see if it would work yet. so they would some out of the garage around the house and by the time they go to the other side this is what you saw. And as you can see Hannah loved every moment of it because she would have to push the gas down and steer it back to the garage. The orange bucket on there is for Hunter's Steer they were trying to avoid the walk down to the jungle where he is.
10 comments:
She is so her daddy! Cute pictures~
So stinking cute and very sassy!
HAHA! I LOVE IT! She's so gall dang beautiful!
I love the picture of her on the swing. I had to do a double take to see if she was facing forward or backward.
oh those are so cute! WHat a cute girl. Im glad u had fun-sorry u got sick. :(
It sounds like you had a blast on your vacation. I found your blog off of Marci's I hope you dont mind. I love all the pictures of your cute little girl Hannah. do you mind if I add you to my blog
amber monson.
P.s. so sad I went to the office today...and you weren't their anymore:(
hey tiffany,
I am glad you found me. I hope i can hold out on having my baby till after the breaking dawn comes out. I totally will go to a party if there is one. let me know if it happens. i love your blog
Tiff, you have become quite the bloggin' fool lately. I am very impressed of all your fun entries. Looks like you had a good time and why are you both so photogenic? Sometimes life just isn't fair that way?? Hannah is so beautiful. Takes after her mommy :)
Hey is up with you? How is your new job? Are you with Stone Ridge still?
We finally have a blog now mikehollyw.blogspot.com
I know I am only like two years behind the rest of the world, but things run a little slower here in Vernal. We hope your family is well.
Hannah's pictures are so cute. I sure miss you guys and civilization!
Hannah is such a pretty girl! Love the pics.
Just for the record, I didn't say ONE THING to Matt about going to camp. He came home from church and asked me for my phone so he could call you, and then told me he volunteered in priesthood to go up Wed. My jaw dropped to the floor! He actually seems excited too! Crazy! And he LOVES punk music... so do I as long as it's not too crazy and loud.
Post a Comment