Thursday, June 26, 2008

Things are bigger in Texas so is this blog!!!



These three pictures are from the historic reverwalk down in San Antonio, The first picture of Hannah is of her enjoying the humidity I don't think she knew quite what to do with that. The Second is with Grandpa Sam and Hannah I loved getting to spend time together. The picture above is of one of the oldest buildings in San Antonio, my Aunt said it was the first to have air condioning. However the coolest thing about this picture is the gargoyles at the top of the building, and their mouth is a water spout for when it rains. It was straight up at of the Ghostbusters or something. And at the bottom of the building was these faces trying to lok scary to ward off any evil spirits, and that is what the gargoyles were for too. It all was a little creepy but cool. I would have loved to get a picture of the faces but we were in a moving boat so I had to choose.





Happy Birthday to Us!!! My Grandpa and I have our Birthday two days apart and even though we celebrated it a little early we had a great time. I love the smile on his face, this will be a forever treasured photo.

4 comments:

Joanne Tice said...

Very nice photos! Thanks for trip to San Antonio and it was nice to see pics of Grandpa Utley.

Mindie said...

I'm so glad you got to go see your grandpa. I'm sure you will never forget the time you shared.

korie said...

Great Pictures! Looks like you had a great time.

West's said...

What cute pictures! I love the one with you and your grandpa! Your "little Hannah" reminds me of mine. Girly, but knows how to play!