Thursday, August 21, 2008

First Day of School



Blake is going to middle school this year, 8th grade, he has a locker but didnt even want to go and find his classroom's. He has an "A" and "b" schedule, which is new to me. I got a photo of him YA! Hannah is in 2nd grade now and is in a portable out by the playground, she has adjusted well and seems to be making some new friends, she is a little nervous about spelling though, we will help her through it.

3 comments:

korie said...

They are way too old. What happened where did the time go?? I guess that means we're old too!

Mindie said...

I love it! I wish you had 100 more of Blake, the little stinker!

Utleys in Michigan said...

Love the hair Blake--Did you sell the old locks for a down payment on a car. Looks great.---Hannah what can I say--being a ham has its privileges.

grandma Sam