We all get so excited to take pictures...my poor teenage boy looks like he wants to hurt us all. But we did get a few pictures. I will take what I can get from him.
I love them,so cute!Do you have the one of Blake on the fence? It is my favorite one. I'll e-mail it to if you want it. I put it on my blog, but don't tell him.... LOL
My husband went to your house the very same day I came back from the hospital to drop off a "thank you" card and money for the book but wasn't sure if he went to the right house, no one was home. Anyways, I love your family pictures they turned out really good.
6 comments:
Cute pics. Missed you today!
I love them,so cute!Do you have the one of Blake on the fence? It is my favorite one. I'll e-mail it to if you want it. I put it on my blog, but don't tell him.... LOL
Very cute. I am excited to get our pictures done with all the cousins in October. I love it! Thank you for sharing!
Cute pictures. Hey I miss you. Come in and visit once in a while would ya.
My husband went to your house the very same day I came back from the hospital to drop off a "thank you" card and money for the book but wasn't sure if he went to the right house, no one was home. Anyways, I love your family pictures they turned out really good.
LOVE it! i cant wait for our kids to turn all teenager on us!!
Post a Comment