We had a fun day at Zions on saturday. We couldn't talk the tennage boy into going so it was just us three that went. We explored some old Masonary caves and had a picnic, and tested the water at the virgin river. Now that Blake is too cool for us Hannah is sure becoming an only child. Don't worry I have something up my sleeve to get some pictures of the boy.
Best Red Light Headlamp
4 years ago
11 comments:
Here I am leaving a comment on your blog because I love you!! And a comment is so nice to read from your best friend! (that is meant to make you feel guilty!)
Hannah sure is adorable. I love all the shots! I can't believe Coby let you take his picture alone. Nathan would never do that. Coby is a good sport. Too bad Blake is already too cool for you guys. Can't wait to see what you have up your sleeve.
Fun!!! I wanna go! Did u Pizza Noodle?
Oh, and Korie, don't feel bad, she doesn't comment on anyone's blog....ever!!!!
of course I know what you said was just a joke and I was joking too. I totally need to start working out again and I need a partner, let me know what time you go!I love zions and I like the picture taken of your daughter running in the tunnel, it's pretty cool.
Fun! We need to get up there too, ssoner than later! I hope you are doing good! We miss seeing you at the beginning of the month too! I love your pictures! So... marathon in a few weeks or what?
Looks like fun! Cute pictures...cute tattoo Hannah Bell!
My Darlings! what a beautiful family! How fortunate to have someone to love and someone to love you. Never take that for granted. All the rest is just stuff. I love you so much! Thank you for being there for me! ~ mom
Ohhh Blake..Mr. Too cool looks like he missed out. I want to go to Zion's. Looks like you had fun. By the way, my slacker self hasn't called you yet but I read Edwards version and I too love Edward even more...
Looks like a fun trip. Too bad Blake was too cool for the family outing. Love ya
how fun. I miss the cool things u can do in st. george. But all ur pics are fun to look at!!!
Tiff,
You could have just had me come up in Blakes place. Geez!
Only teasing.
Looks like lots of fun.
We really need to go up sometime soon and do some hike'n.
Post a Comment