Look at my cute little Brother, David...best seat on the boat. Captain Jack was nice enough to capture this Whale for me. I am so glad some of the Whales waited for me before their trip back to Alaska. Dolphins, Dolphins, Dolphins !!! WOW we got to swim with those Dolphins, they ended up coming into the bay where our last snorkel spot was. I still can't believe that happened. I hope to put up some of our underwater camera pictures up soon.


5 comments:
WOW that is awesome! Great pictures I can't wait to see more!
Cool! I can't wait to see more as well. That looks sooo amazing to be up close to a whale and dolphins. I've never even come close.
SUCH beautiful pictures!!! LOVE IT!
LOL-It totally sounds like you are calling David a whale! "Hey lady! There's a whale on your boat!" hehehehe...cute pix- I'm SO jealous! Love you mucho sister- xoxo
So jealous! Looks like you guys had a great time! You totally deserve it.
Post a Comment