

Fall is my favorite time of year, so I dragged the kids up to Zions with me on Friday to take in the awesome colors. Coby and I went on Monday and I had to go back, the colors changed so much in those few days. Here are some of my favorites. Hannah was in the tree with beautiful pink leaves.
4 comments:
Those are some beautiful pictures! I want to go next time...
How fun to walk amongst the beauty of fall!! Our leaves are just changing now. Our freeways and neighborhoods are lined with green, yellow, orange, and red trees. As beautiful as it is I miss seeing the mountains on fire! Next year. Love ya
So pretty!!! Oh and we'll just "sidebar" this but.....I don't see our name on you family and friend list. Think about that and I'll get your thoughts later! LOL!!!
You've been TAGGED! Post 7 interesting things about yourself on your page. (you can go look at my page and you'll know what I'm talking about.) THEN....tag 3 more people! LOVE YOU♥
Post a Comment