Thursday, February 21, 2008

New Years Day 2008




Since we got the Wii for Christmas and we had been doing well with bowling, we decided to take it to the real bowling ally. Just a note the Wii is way easier than the real deal. Blake had improved since the last time I had seen him, thanks to the Young Men activities. Hannah struggled a little bit and she wanted Blake to help her, it was so cute.

8 comments:

Kristin Morris said...

yay!! You finally blogged!! I can not believe you have a teenager you old lady! I like seeing your cute house in the background of the birthday pictures! How exciting.

Mindie said...

Looks like everyone had fun! Cute pic's

scott and jessica doman said...

YIPPEE!!!! NEW POSTS LOVE THEM.

korie said...

Looks like a good time! Please keep up the blogging you have no idea how happy I was to see all the new posts!

Marci and Matt said...

Hey tiff! I just ran across your blog from Kristin's list! Love all your pics and stuff! I'm gonna add you to my list of friends (hope thats ok) =)

SBTVD said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the SBTVD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://sbtvd.blogspot.com. A hug.

Joel and Kristie said...

Hey Tiffany, it's Kristie. Your family is sooo fun and adorable!!!

Amber Monson said...

Hey Tiff I saw your blog off of Marci's Cute pictures. I'm adding you to my list of friends.