Okay I have been staring at my children sleeping every night...it brings such a peace in my heart that I can't explain. Hannah looks so perfect when I watch her sleep absolutely beautiful. I can just stare until my legs start to ache from standing in one spot. When i watch Blake sleep I can picture him as a baby when I use to watch him then. i can pick out different features that are still lingering around. I blink and this kid is getting bigger, older and cooler ;)
For me I just think it is such an accomplishment at night to watch them sleep and to know that I have kept them alive another day. That is a huge responsibility!!! I love my kids more than I know how to express with words, I don't want them to get too tired of hearing that from me I just want them to embrace it.
Best Red Light Headlamp
4 years ago
6 comments:
So sweet. I know how you feel. Blink and they are all grown up. It is so important to cherish every moment with them, not to take the time with them for granted. You have such a cute family. I love you, Aunt Sheli
You're wonderful. They are so lucky to have you.
aww now who is making who cry? Love u tons!
You do have pretty cute kids!
Oh my goodness! I do the same thing! Can you believe how fast it goes??? I can't believe you have a teenager! YIKES! Brackon is getting WAY too cool for mom! It's scaring me! You're darling, and I can't wait to see you this week!
xoxoxoxo
How good do you think it makes me feel when I see you and your super family!! I love you so much Grandpa Sam
Post a Comment