Sunday, October 5, 2008

Let's here it for the Boy







Blake ,Blake,Blake what can I say...we have to take what we can get. Here is some photo's of us hanging out in our garage watching Blake skate. I added a photo of Hannah who felt since we were taking pictures of brother, she would throw on her skates so I would take her picture. Blake is getting pretty good at the skateboarding thing. He was showing us his tricks, he reminded me of my adolescent years and I can't believe he is there already.
Some of you may not know Blake very well but he is shy unless you get to know him, and then he will surprise you will a very intellectual conservation from politics to the greatest guitar solo's of all time. If you happen to me involved with one of these conservations, consider yourself lucky and cherish it because you don't know the next time one of those moments will come along. I love you bud, you are my favorite son ;)


6 comments:

Mindie said...

Way to go on the photo's Tiff! You rock bud! You remind me of your Dad when he was your age. He loved to skate board! I love your guts and miss u tons!

Anonymous said...

The next shots should be at the lot. Especially when grandma shows up with In-N-Out for Blake in front of all the other "dudes". Ya, dido Mindie. Our garage and side of our house was jammed with ramps. 1/4 pipes, 1/2 pipes. All kinds of wood everywhere. Get your dad out there and start building. Why should his garage be pipe free? This is serious stuff. Hannah is quite the "roller queen" isn't she. Love the photos. Keep on up-dating. love mom

cmkdca88 said...

HE EXISTS???????? YES!!!!!!!!!!
Tell everyone hi - we love them - and that is awesome!!!

raw mom said...

hey friend!!! long time no see OR talk!! what's with that! how are things?

Tyler and Kacie said...

I have yet to see him skate with his "legs"-just fingers! hehehe! Good job dude! I'll have to come out to the lot some time and watch you and totally embarrass you. It will be a good time...I promise! Love you

Russ and Suz Adamson said...

Cute Blake. I can't believe that he does have these types of conversations :). How mature. Sweet little Hannah..so girlish in her skirt and skates. I love it.