Sunday, October 26, 2008

Grow Up Already

chocolate Pictures, Images and PhotosThose of you that don't know me very well, I love food. I love to eat it describe it, try it and I have always wanted to critique it. A "Food Conessiuer" if you will. (Sorry my spell check is not recognizing that word and does not want to spell it right for me.) So what better way to live my dream that right here on my blog. So look for future blogs on food that I have tried and restaurant's that I have visited. And oh ya I am big on customer service, but I am also big on not putting anyone down so I will try to focus on the positive. And let me know if there is something or somewhere you would like me to try. And don't forget about the chocolate of course.

10 comments:

Mindie said...

I'm so glad you are finally going to do this! I'm going to need you to try a little Chinese bistro in Vegas. I will probably need to meet you there just in case you need help eating all their mouth watering yummy food!

Utleys in Michigan said...

I knew you were a chip off the old block. Utleys love to eat. Dad

korie said...

Yeah let me know when you need help! You could start with almost every menu item at Marie's. HAHA

Anonymous said...

Great idea! You'll have to go some to find a little possitive any where here in St. George. (Well, In-N-Out) Oh, Mindie, would that little Chinese bistro be PF's? I wanna go!!! Is this the start of your new business Tiff? Or a column for Bon Apetit'? Good for you. love you tons ~ mom

Kylee said...

I've got an idea! You should eat somewhere that has......
.......
......
.....
....
..
.
Food! Yum. Any food will do. Just not avacadoes. Those are discusting.
I can't wait to see where you visit! You should go to cafe rio first. Yummy. :)

Troy and Segi said...

Looking forward to your critiques, can't wait.

Joanne Tice said...

That's my daughter!!! "The nut don't fall too far from the tree."
I Love You,
~Mom

Joanne Tice said...

That's my daughter!! ("The nut don't fall too far from the tree.")

I love you,
~Mom

raw mom said...

you are such a cute girl and i need to call you!!!

that sounds like soo soo much fuun! you know i love my baked goods so maybe i'll find some yummy ones for ya!

Anonymous said...

Oh yum!!!
I miss seeing you. You are such a busy lady. I can't wait to get together to take Blakes pictures. Maybe when I get back from SLC we can go re- see Twilight together. :)