
Just thought I would share an expected find at The Target Cafe...a delicious salad. It had just been made and put into the refrigerator case. It was made with a green leaf lettuce, a romaine maybe, with Dried Cranberries not the little ones, but the full cranberry dried, with cubed chicken and fabulous gouda cheese (I think) it was very moist and melted right in your mouth. With a candied nut to add the perfect crunch. It had a creamy poppyseed dressing that comes on the side. It has the perfect flavor combination between tart, sweet, salty and I loved the crunch. And honestly I could do without the chicken just fine. It cost $4 and it is the perfect portion size not too small and too large where you have the bottom full of lettuce when you are finished. It is perfect for a healthy lunch. (After you finish their popcorn of course)
3 comments:
Yummy! Sound absolutley delightful. It makes me want Target popcorn real bad!
Sounds yummy! I'll have to try it.
So what did you have for desert? I think a little cherry pie or a little mud pie. Ice Cream would really top it off.
You need to keep the energy up--Dad
Post a Comment