Halloween was great this year, the boy got creative with his costume and Hannah did a retake of last years. We went to school and watched Hannah and Savie in their parade, we went to our Ward's trunk or treat, then to the community center and stopped by Pine Valley Townhomes on our way home. We then had a dump your candy and separate party at our house ( And they say you can't teach an old dog new tricks, Tyler) Blake made a HAUL, remember Korie when we were 13 and we were on a mission to fill the pillowcases? It was fun, thanks Kacie and Tyler for hanging out.
Future In n Out Worker
I think the favorite part for Hannah was the make up, she was late for class on Friday morning so she ran across the playground holding her dress up like it was the stroke of midnight, it was so cute.
10 comments:
We had fun too. It was nice to be with Family this year! Cute pictures!
Wow that's a lot of candy! Cute costumes
haha. I like the baby ruths and the snickers!!! those are my favorites. :) yum.
i wish i got that much candy. i got waaaaaay too much gum this year. :)
Wow Cute kids! You have been doing your blog so much lately. I love it. It makes me feel so close to you. hehe Blake got some good candy!
holy cow. can u say tons of candy???? cute costumes. happy halloween! 2 days late. haha
What a cute bunch of kids! Don't you just love all the candy?! I keep finding little pieces of chocolate on my couch and carpet...JOY! Glad you had fun. Love ya!
A...love the costumes!!! and 2...i love that the boy organized his candy! LOL! THAT'S HILARIOUS!!!
when i saw him at the church thing i about died! i LOVED it! cool stuff kid! oh and thanks for the voting info!
Wow I have never seen so much candy nicely organized.I love the In-n-Out costume!
Looks like Blake went to WalMart to go trick or treating. If you dream it enough you will get it--Keep going Blake.
Grandpa Sam
Post a Comment