So my Mom Curtis and I were watching Throw Down with Bobby Flay on the Food Network last night and they did the most mouth watering looking cheesesteaks. (My mouth still watering) so I am on a search for the best Philly Cheesesteak in Washington County. This is where your help comes in, if you know of a great sandwich shop or where I could find a great cheesesteak...please help me out and let me know. I am afraid my mouth won't stop watering until I am satisfied. Thanks!!! And I will keep you posted on what I find or what I don't find.
13 comments:
WHY DIDN'T WE COME UP WITH THIS ON MONDAY???HMM?????? SHEESH!
Haha no I don't have a stalker. I just don't want one! I don't like that I can goggle myself and see everything on the blog. I kept changing our name but it wasn't good enough.
Why don't you go to Philly?? You could stop in and see on the way--Dad
K, Gordo Says he really likes the one from Chili's.... I know Right????
P.S I think you’re to hyped up about my dinner story, it’s nothing juicy, sorry, you are going to be disappointed~!
OK. If you get ideas you need to take me. You think my mouth isn't still watering too? Hey we could always get on the Food Network.com and find Bobby's recipe and oh, I don't know....MAKE IF OURSELVES! We could butter the rolls with that dripping hot melted butter and make that creamy sauce (W/O shrooms) add the provlone, grill the steak and voila' "St George Curtis Phillies". OK...its freaking 5:30 AM and my mouth is watering. Guess I'll go have some cherrios. love you tons ! mom
the only philly cheesesteak I've ever had is the ones you buy in the frozen section at costco...
we saw the same one like 3 times...they looked so good!!! we like the costco frozen ones when we cant get anything else, but i think someone else has them, fresh. i'll ask andy.
Hey there is suposidly (spelling?) a new place being built in our building that is rumored tohave good sandwiches. I'll keep ya posted. I guess the plans are with the city waiting to get approved.
New Blog
http://planblake.blogspot.com/
K that picture just made me SO hungry!! I don't know of any good spots to get one though... sorry!
So, this is random... but are you excited for the "movie" this coming weekend? I thought you and Serena would be! I'm being a total geek and I'm going to the midnight show in Hurricane. How bout you?
have u tried quiznos? they r pretty good
Hello, I just tried one from gandofols, not to bad, but I think I remember that the Chilis one is good too. The best is out in Virginia in a small little town called Lovettes.
Kirsten
Post a Comment