Thursday, May 14, 2009

Maui Revealed

Ahh me and the boys! and a sunset what could be better??? Just look below, now that is perfect!
Waiting for the sunset is one of my favorite things, and of course the man in my arms.
The little dot on the left is Fouf and I in a Kayak, and the bigger dot on the right is a whale, it was AWESOME!!!
Okay we are just pretending, Utley peep's are not theif's. But look at all of that deliciousness.
Look at that water!!! Coby and I had a challenge with this team work task of kayaking! It was still fun. This is Napili Bay just a few feet from the boys' house!
Together at last...after almost two years. Brings a tear to my eye.
I even love the beard on my brother, I miss seeing them!


So here is some Maui pictures until I have time to do more detail...don"t hold your breath!

7 comments:

Carlye Momma said...

Awwwww!!!! I LOVE these pictures!!! And what an incredible experience with the whale!!! Gall dang woman! (lame question but who's Fauf?) I TOTALLY AM MISSIN YOU ALREADY GIRL!

LOVE YA MUCHO!!!

Mindie said...

Beautiful! I love emm all. I'm so glad Coby finally got to go. I'm glad you had fun!

Amy said...

It makes me want to cry too! I miss you guys and our childhood... :( I'm so glad you had the chance to see your brothers again after two whole years. WOW!!! Thanks for the update.

Marcie said...

Love all the pics especially seeing you and your bro's together! Thanks for sharing! Love ya!

korie said...

great pics. i want to see more!!! miss ya.

Anonymous said...

I want some of that!!

scott and jessica doman said...

how fun! i am glad u and coby got to goo togeth. and visit ur bros i miss u i love the pinapple pic and the sunset...... how i wish i could go, Someday!!!