And since I do not know that much about "she" right now, I am going to make Korie take the spotlight...Korie is an AMAZING woman, I have witnessed many wonderful things transpire through her, her baptism day ( which I cried no I think I bawled through) Sending Nathan on a mission, retrieving Nathan from his mission and sneaking a little kiss, hey she deserved it for being such a dedicated girlfriend. To getting the phone call a few days before Christmas to tell me they were getting married ( I was so surprised lol) to sitting next to her man the day they got sealed for Time and all Eternity, even after being stuck in LA traffic for two hours and the whole time I was so worried that Korie was totally sick with Anxiety of missing her own wedding. To my surprise she must have had some calming angels by her side because I think I was worse than her. And I even got to ride home with them from the Temple...awkward I know because I was the one trying to secretly keep them from making a quick stop some where. ( No need for extra details there) They Were good ;)
I have always told Korie she was a much better example for me than I ever was to her, she is an AWESOME Mom and a great Friend but she is more than that to me...a word cannot describe what my Korie is to me, she is my partner as a Food Critic, no one else can describe food the way we do, and I know our Husbands with countless rolling of the eyes still do not get us. And they never will. I could go on and on...but I just wanted her to know how much I truly love her and I am trying not to feel sad with never seeing her live while pregnant and not knowing when I will meet "she " in person. There is only so much a blog can do, but it will never take the place of a hearing the laughter. I guess the web cam will have to be the next best thing. I love ya ! And I do love Nathan too for putting up with you. He is a true man to be able to sleep next to the anti poker. I am sure he knows what I mean. I think only I can say that and get away with that. Love ya always and forever, can't wait to see "she" and you and the girls on the web cam. Hope you enjoy these first 24 hours with "she" it is my favorite thing about having a baby, is staring always staring at the gift that you just gave life to. ENJOY!


6 comments:
Your so sweet. Congrats for Kori! I love hearing stories about when you have cried in your life. It reminds me that you are a female! I'm sure you know each and every time you have cried, which is scary in and of it self! Anyhoo I glad you have such a special friend. Everyone needs a person! love ya like going to Disneyland in 31 sleeps with the best family in the world!
Tiff thanks for your sweet tribute to Korie. She is amazing and I am blessed to have her as the Mother of my grandchildren. You made me cry reading about your many memories growing up. I'm so proud of both of you, you are wonderful wife's and Mother's. Keep up the good work. Please give my Love to Laurie and Paul. Tell Laurie to hang tough and know we are praying for her. Love Grammy Jeaneatte
OK! I am just beyond myself with joy and love for my sweet baby girl and what a blessed life I have and you added more emotion to that. Thanks for all the kind words. I just loved reading that. I love how our memories are so the same but different. You are right on about the poking story. But you failed to mention 8th grade...
Love you so much. You will see "She" as soon as the house sells. So pray for it to sell and we will be driving through your town! You have always been a great example to me! You are the best best friend a girl could have!
You are so lucky to have each other! I love Towie Lemon too! (and you!!!) Congratulations to her on the new baby girl. Looks like she wants to be like our family....girl city! Love you
Awww...you are such a great friend. That is so nice to say that about your awesome friend. I love that you referenced a journal entry. Made me laugh.
Not sure why but I'm crying here...thanks for the story. She sounds like a fabulous little lady...and congrats on the wee one! Hopefully she's got a name now ;-).
XOXOXOXO
Post a Comment